What is it?
Eliminate foods that contain gluten, a substance found in wheat and some other grains.
Relieves symptoms of Celiac disease and gluten intolerance.
Watch Out For
Some people go gluten-free to lose weight, and while the change to a diet that eliminates many breads and grains may lead to weight loss for some, eliminating gluten in and of itself is not an ideal method for weight loss.
Did you know?
As the gluten-free trend grows in popularity, gluten-free options have gotten more and more delicious! Check out some of our favorites here.
Ingredients Our Gluten Free Filter Avoids
- wheat, all varieties (whole wheat, wheat berries, graham, bulgur, farro, farina, durum, kamut, bromated flour, spelt, etc.)
- any meat, poultry, or fish that has been breaded
- proteins that are combined with wheat-based soy sauce
- malted milk drinks
- beers, ales, and lagers made from gluten-containing grains
- non-distilled liquors
- other malt beverages, such as wine coolers